Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Mommy Wanderer

Hi! I'm Helene, and two of my favorite things to do are write and travel! So I decided to make a blog that features my travels, mostly with my family. 


Travelling is such an amazing experience! It's just wonderful to see the different parts of the country and the world, to learn about cultures that are different from what you've been exposed to. 

Honestly, I thought that when I become a mom, I wouldn't be able to travel much anymore. But though it can be stressful having the kids around while travelling, it's also a lot of fun. There's nothing like the wonder and excitement of children when they see a new place or experience a new thing for the first time. 

So I hope you enjoy reading about my travels and stories here in the blog. :)


~ Helene ~

No comments:

Post a Comment